[Gpdd] [MISC] <RainBowBridge is not being maintained - why>

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue May 17 05:16:19 EDT 2011

Welcome to new member Mark Moss. I am so sorry that your son has lost his
beloved piggy.

I first became a member of this group when I was looking for the Rainbow
Bridge poem to print out when my original, on the gallery wall of my piggy
room, became tattered and needed replacing. I make my own tributes when a
piggy is lost from my little sanctuary and had never noticed that the GPDD
one is not updated.

I do not know who is responsible for this and hope that a longer serving
member might know the answer.

Maybe one of the Moderators could help here. Please!

Penny and the Piggyfriends.