[Gpdd] MISC: update on my pigs & severe weather comment

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon May 30 02:48:16 EDT 2011

be safe Mimi, Jaime, and Andy, my prayers are with you.  BTW I stuff the
piggy get away container with tons of hay on top of puddle pad and keep it
by the piggies, with a bottle of water, and a piggy water bottle inside, so
you can stuff in the piggies and go immediately with at least overnight
stuff in hand, and nothing inside that will hurt the piggies as you wont
have time to repack. Then the longer term supplies for me and the piggies
are kept by the door. So if you can get to the piggies there get away is
right there with them.  Also keep a key taped under every (inside) window in
case you have to make an unorthodox escape, you can get back in.  Good luck.
Sandy and Sammy