[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- Maisey had her babies!

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 6 19:10:50 EST 2011

Hi! I just wanted to let everyone know that Maisey, our foster piggie, had her babies today. She had them around 12:00pm. So they are about 7 hours old as I write this. She had 2 little orange ones. They look just like her. They are perfect! They are actually out moving around & playing in the hay pile as she eats right now. They are just gorgeous & we are so thankful for a healthy, safe birth. I'll post some pics when I can get some decent ones in a few days. =)

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty