[Gpdd] Gpdd (HEALTH) (CARE FROM VETERINARIANS?)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 06:37:02 EST 2011

I almost passed out a few minutes ago when I gave Hina'u a bath and
discovered the stitching threads that the vet Dr. King used to remove
a sebaceous cyst about a month and a half ago, are not dissolvable. I
had to clip one side because it was pulling on his skin. I washed him
in a shampoo from the vets called ketochlor, which is good for fungal
and bacterial removal. But I just called the vets left a message. I
can't believe they used NONDISSOLVABLE thread to stitch the wound, and
told me it was dissolvable. This is a horrible mistake. Is this
something common?
The vet (Dr. KIng) is good otherwise, but this is really messed up. I
had put a Dr. Schulze Jojoba oil with tea tree oil on it prior to
bathing him, and cutting his hair.
All my piggies are long haired, so it was hard to notice anything
unusual. i did not give it much thought being that I had so much trust
in this new vet.
This along with my poor, young  niece dying of cancer is enough to
have me lose my mind. I am keeping him clean and dry, and I am off
work tomorrow so I can drive the stupid hour over there again to that
vet if they don't refer me to their colleague on this side of the
island.  Oh yeah, Dr. King is "OFF" tomorrow, but I will take him to
whoever the @%^#&* is over there at that clinic...
Sorry this just does not work for me for someone to mess up like that.
Don't you think they should take some of the charges off? If a doctor
does this to a human, well, what?
Hina'u has something that looks and feels like fishing wire sticking
out of his back right now and they better do something about it to fix
it.
Anyone please??? help.
thanks,
Ellen