[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Guido

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 11 20:29:01 EDT 2011

Janna, we know how difficult it is when a piggie leaves us despite all of our best efforts, and we are so very sorry that Guido passed away.  It was so sad to hear of how he didn't want his lettuce in the morning, then rallied later, than went downhill.  We know you were alarmed when you discovered the pinworms, but Guido was so lucky that you cleaned him and his cage and then held him and kept him warm when you realized he was about to travel to the Bridge.  We know he felt all of your love and care.  Please accept our condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan