[Gpdd] HEALTH: Sooty

Juwles juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Sat Oct 22 09:12:56 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I feel the need to write to my piggy  friends, so I’m just bringing you up
to date re Sooty.    The whole near his eye where the abscess exploded from
is still a hole, and very slowly continues to fill with pus.   I continue
with the Bactrim, and the antiseptic into the hole, I’ve even put the
Bactrim directly into the hole to keep it clean.    He is bright and
spritely, but it was like déjà vu yesterday, when he began with the
diarrhoea again.  Today that is better.    I don’t understand the reasons
for the constant change in his condition, if it isn’t the eye with pus, it’s
the gut with diarrhoea.   However, I am not giving up on my baby, and whilst
he cringes when I pick him up , he knows I love him and snuggles into my
neck each time.        It’s the best feeling in the world, that snugly
cuddly feeling.

I would so appreciate if you keep Sooty in your prayers.   He’s fought long
and hard, been an excellent patient, and deserves to live his life to the
full.

Love & wheeps

Julie & the Crew of 6