[Gpdd] Misc: Ari's new piggies

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 25 09:31:23 EDT 2011

Hello Ari,
Your piggies are just wonderful and so cute! Looks like your doing a great job
indeed. Any questions just ask.  We free feed our piggies pellets here.  They
get morning veggie plate, vit c tablet, and clean water ever morning.   They
again get a nite time treat, a slice of either cucumber, watermelon, apple,
green pepper, or what ever the treat of the nite would be. Just one slice at
nite. They know when morning treat time is 430am and they know when nite treat
is. THey  make lots of happy noises!!!
Enjoy your piggies. Our piggies  love to be out of their cages and get many
opportunities to do that  here.  We use a kids plastic swmming pool to give
extra floor time. They cant get out and it gives them lots of room to play as we
put toys in it to play with and a pile of hay in the middle.

Take care,
Jean (Misfits)