[Gpdd] [SILLY] Batman is participating in NaNoWriMo!

Janna Willard janna.willard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 23:10:44 EDT 2011

Hi everyone!

This past Tuesday I demonstrated how to sign up for NaNoWriMo (
http://nanowrimo.org) by signing Batman up. Of course, this means he needs
to write a novel. I've decided to make it a communal effort, and here is the
post I made to the NaNoWriMo web site to ask people to help out:
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/forums/marketing-self-promotion-and-stuff-for-sale/threads/14613

If anyone on the GPDD would like to help out, please read the post I just
linked to and follow the instructions - just don't send anything until after
November 1.

Thanks everyone!

-Janna

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be
normal." Albert Camus
"I want to remake the world; anything less is not worth the trouble." Karen
Cushman