[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: Ariel (misfits)

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 14 22:02:19 EDT 2011

It is with overloading sadness that I must tell you all that my sweet sweet
Ariel has gone to the bridge on Friday Sept 9.  I held her on my chest  and
cried as she passed .She was a brave little lady that will be so greatly
missed.She was one of the two babies that Secret Agent Mama had.   She was also
the one a few months back  you might remember had bubbles in her poo that was a
mystery to us all. but that did clear up with antibiotics and never showed up
again.  She  again was on antibiotics  and pain meds  for her URI which in the
end didnt help her. She  was the sweetest piggie and such a beautiful girl as
well.

Her story: Andy and I read on craigslist that  a lady in Williamsburg , IA was
looking for someone to take in a pregnant guinea pig (Ariel's Mom) as she was to
be put down on that following Monday if she couldn't find her a new
home. Ariel's mothers story was that  her owner a young boy had two females pigs
that he took to his friends house that had the brother to these two female pigs
and the boys put them both together in his cage. Well needless to say both girls
ended up pg.  The father of the boy  of the females pigs was so mad at the boy
when he discovered what had happened after the piggies both got very large
decided that he would put both pigs down as he thought the babies would not be
right since it was the brother to them that got them pregnant.  This lady  who
worked with the dad of the boy said she would take them both if she could find
homes for them. Well it turned out we were the only ones that answered her ad.
So that lady kept one and we made the road trip to get to get her which is 90
miles one way. We met in a McDonald's parking lot receiving our very pregnant
piggie from the lady in a cardboard box... She (Ariels mom) was so scared and so
very pregnant. I had brought fresh veggies with to help with the long ride home
for her. We named her Agnes. Well that was on 7-1-10.  And Ariel and her sister
Agatha were born on 7-19-11.  Such beautiful little girls they turned out to be.
Areil was my favorite little girl piggie and I know you shouldn't have
favorites. But she had such a sweet nature about her. And such a sweet sweet
fuzzy face.
I will forever miss my sweet "fuzzy face" as I so lovingly called her.
Jean and Andy