[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome Butterscotch "Scotchie"

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 00:24:59 EDT 2011

Hi and welcome Butterscotch ("Scotchie").  You must be a very smart and
loving pig to trick the Story pigs and their momma slave to add one more.
Good for you!! Those Story pigs will really take to your winning ways as we
all do. Whee saw your pigtures. You are a fine boar and you already let them
hold you like a baby!  shameful but very smart. You will fit in very well
with them and we of the GPDD.  She already calls you sweetie and you have
this glorious shiny satin coat  and winning red eyes, geez!  They were
goners the minute the saw you and you no doubt fluttered your eye lashes
like a movie star.   Whee think you might be a great secret agent piggy or
one of those piggies that convince people to donate or adopt from shelters.
You could visit sick children and comfort them. Or how about a career in
films. Whee all look forward to stories about you and fun virtual adventures
with us.  Welcome Scotchie, live long and prosper.  Hopefully whee will meet
an be frins.
Shipwreck Sam, but please call me Sammy.
Wheeeek!