[Gpdd] HEALTH: SOOTY - I THINK THIS IS AN URGENT REQUEST

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:56:49 EDT 2011

Julie,

I have never, ever seen anything like this. Maybe Ann has at her vets but I
think that she is offline at the moment.

I could only guess that poor Sooty has some kind of abscess and needs
competent veterinary treatment. Certainly the contents of an abscess do
smell horrible.

I am so sorry that all these dreadful things keep happening to your precious
piggies and wish that you had a Rodentologist to whom you could turn for
help.

I don't know what to suggest. Certainly he needs painkillers and you will
need to keep expelling this pus and cleaning him up.

I am not one for praying but if you are, this seems the appropriate time.

Wishing you all the best.

Take care.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.