[Gpdd] HEALTH: SOOTY - I THINK THIS IS AN URGENT REQUEST

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 05:01:22 EDT 2011

Julie,

You and your mother should not be going through this by yourselves. It is
too much to cope with. Can Sooty not stay at your vets for treatment? If I
had a piggy this sick, I would not attempt this myself but take him to my
Rodentologists, where he would have first class treatment in their hospital,
be monitored round the clock, syringe fed if necessary and I would have
peace of mind knowing that he would be in the best possible hands, whatever
the outcome.

You have enough to worry about with Joey.

Sending best wishes to you, your rmum and your herd.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

P.S. To the member called "Ty" - In England, cavy savvy vets are few and far
between. A good Rodentologist is worth a roomful of vets here and is always
the first port of call when a piggy needs help. Mine, who trained at the CCT
( Cambridge Cavy Trust ) only treat piggies and are often called by vets
when they need help. They have piggies referred to them from all over the
country. Just to put things straight. Ann Evans will know what I mean.