[Gpdd] HEALTH: Update on Sylvia

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 04:45:39 EST 2012

Hi I was thinking of you.  You may be right  about her getting hold of
something bad, my Sammy absolutely lunges for plastic.  Please see the
article I just wrote under the title [HEALTH]food. If she stays healthy that
pretty much ends it. if she recurs know that some parasites go through life
cycles and cause intermittent diarrhea. If she recurs have her tested for
for giardia, clostridium,  and fungus (in her dropping).  Its possible for a
piggy to have IBS like some people but I think that’s mostly a catch all for
whatever the piggy has that we cant find. Too much sugar or soft foods or
foods that cause similar symptoms in people are suspect too although I know
you have been very careful.  Good Luck  Sandy  Sammy and AR at sea