[Gpdd] Misc--Pellets

deb ganley dganley at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 13 22:29:54 EST 2012

I've been using Kleenmamas timothy pellets and hay for the past year & my girls love both.  The shipping costs are ridiculous but it still works out less expensive buying from Kleenmamas as opposed to Oxbow from a pet store or vet.  The site does have Timothy--I use their 2nd cut hay, which is wonderful.  I found that the Oxbow hay was down in quality for the last few months that I bought from them--horrible stuff, all yellow.  Ann Evans told me about Kleenmamas & I've never been disappointed.  Deb, Winnie, Lily, Bella, Tink, Addison & Darbi