[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Li'l Red Saphire

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 20 21:02:35 EST 2012

Ellen, it was with much sadness that we read of Li'l Red Saphire's passing.  She was an amazing piggie, though, making a big comeback and staying with you another week.  We were so glad to read of how she began to insist on food and had stopped drooling; she obviously wasn't ready to leave, and she was so lucky to know your wonderful love and care.  We are sure that those final days were so very special and you will always remember the extra time you had with her.  Please accept our very belated condolences on her passing.  We also send best wishes to her sister, Merary.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan