[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: My dear friend has passed away

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 20 21:04:04 EST 2012

Glynis, please accept our very belated condolences on the passing of
your friend, Linda, due to cancer.  We were so very sorry to read of how
finally nothing more could be done.  What a brave person she was to
never complain and only allow herself to feel sorry for herself five
minutes a day.  How touching, too, to read of how you and Michelle knew
Linda for more than four decades.  We have no doubt that she will be
your friend always, even from the Bridge, since love knows no distance.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan