[Gpdd] SILLY: Eve and Callie have a chat; Part 2

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Feb 24 16:12:04 EST 2012

Callie:  (Rolling her eyes.) Well, anyway, we will be together however we get there, and that's all that matters.  From what I heard, there is a Mommy and a Daddy slave and they have a place for us to play in the floor when we aren't in our cage.  Sounds great, doesn't it?

Eve:  Do you think they have a . . . (looking over both shoulders) "Gulp" C..A..T??

Allie:  Let me check my notes. uhm, no.  It says here that the mommy slave has something called a retired guide dog".  Hmmmm.

Eve:  (eyes opening very wide.)  A guy dog?  Do you think there is a girl dog too?

Callie:  No, silly.  A guide dog.  I think I remember hearing something about it on Animal Planet when our "now" slave was watching the box with all the moving pictures in it.  It means a special dog who helps people who can't see to go places without getting hurt or bumping into things.  But this one doesn't work any more.  That's why they call her retired.

Eve:  Oh, my!  Uhm, . . . what do you think she (drops her voice to a whisper) eats?

Callie:  Well, retired guide dog food, I guess.

Eve  Not pigs?  (Her voice rising at the end) Brrrrrrrrrr!

Allie:  No, of course not! It says here that the new mommy slave had 2 other pigs and that the dog thought they were part of her "pack and loved them and even gave them kisses.

Eve:  Sticking her tongue out in disgust)  Ewww!  Blech!!   Is a pack a good thing?

Callie:  Yes, it's just like our herd but made of all different kinds of creatures, including slaves.

Eve:  Oh, OK.  That's good then.  (Heaves a sigh of relief.)

Callie:  Sigh.  Can I go back to sleep now?  I need my piggy rest

Eve:  Yes.  I'm not scared any more. but,  Callie?

Callie:  (Sighing) What now?

Eve:  I love you Callie.  (Gives her friend a lick)

Callie:  Aw, shucks. (looking embarrassed.)  I love you too.  G'night Eve.

Eve:  Good night Callie (Falls asleep dreaming of plane rides and her new home.)