[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Tommy the budgie :(

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 19:01:29 EST 2012

I am so sorry to hear your little budgie Tommy is gone. He must have had a
stroke or flew into a window last year. I have had little love birds with
piggies and they were a hoot, groomed each other. Velvet and Onyx will shed
more tears as they launch boats on march ninth. Whee had budgies since I was
seven, they are little characters and individual and lovable. I'm sorry
Tommy has gone on to the bridge  Sandy and Sammy and AR