[Gpdd] Virtual: The next adventure on the Pearl

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 21:35:53 EST 2012

Dear My Lady Misfits and Pirate Mimi;

Of course whee need to talk like pirates, whee are pirates, Arrrrghhhhhhh!
Just that whee are friendly, peaceable and environmentally responsible!
There is a website called "talk like a pirate"
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html  It will teach you each pirate
talk. Maybe you ladies and some others could set up a little school on the
Pearl to tech essential skills. Maybe whee could have a pirate talking
contest, Lady Puff loves stuff like that that and I reallllly like to please
her.  Other classes like activism, peaceful protest and lots of us still
need to learn origami, and Calligraphy for da little boats for our Rainbow
frins. Chip possibly can pass along some of Beans lore as Weapons master,
maybe even find a new Weapons master.

Maybe a class on democracy cause as I think whee are the first pirate ship
run by the common consent since our captains and co-captain didn’t join us.
A class on sea chanteys and pirate lore? I noticed some piggies haven't
learned to snorkel yet and a few want to learn to dive deeper. How bout
mastering small craft or disrupting whalers.  How bout hand to hand combat
for ladies?  Ship repair, sail rigging, bilge pumping, and refinishing, whee
have to get this ship looking like it was never used once whee get home.
Also whee need a secretary to do do stuff like send invitations for instance
to Invite Lynn's new piggies to join us. Whee miss our old business manger
Trix although Velvet and Onyx have done well! Whee need history of
endangered creatures of the Coral Sea including the corals themselves; how
about a class on indigenous people of Lizard Island and Impact of Global
warming on Australia and her seas. Geology of the  Australian continents and
seas, Ring of fire; Island builder.  In other words there is so much to
learn while whee are here let's take all this info home wit us. Whee could
do al this while my momma slave gets caught up wit her volunteer work.

She says retirement is harder worker than work work or maybe its cause she's
getting older. She just took AR to a party called "Give Peace A Dance" a
Mardi Gras style dance, concert, and auction to raise funds for dis group
called Oregon PeaceWorks"  See! Peace takes work! Good thing AR got a
Wheekend pass or he would be in big trouble.

Anyway whee are putting in at The Entrance", places like Tumbi Umbi and lots
and lots of nature reserves and swamps, Budgewoi Lake, Gwandala, an Caves
Beach. No big cities so we don’t have to have Un-Occupy the Coral Sea"
demonstrations, no leaflets and chants, whee can see local an remote sites
and look for the beautiful  and different stuff but we be very careful not
to disturb. So vacation and swim suits ahoy mates, be sure to write your
parents, they be worrying bout you by now, but will be very proud dat yous
going to school.
Thank you dear ladies,
Your Co-leader
Shipwreck Sam