[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Send off for Beans 26/1/12

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 05:39:32 EST 2012

Ahoy maties! Its time to honor our lost Beans, beloved Weapons Master of da Black Pearl and huspig of da lady Velvet. Whee need a crew for the Black Pearl pretty snappy and whee prefer volunteers rather than conscriptions. So lets hear from doz piggies what want to crew dat great ship as whee depart for the great Barrier Reef in da Land of Oz and da isle of Lizards. Shiver me timbers, ever boar and sow sign on. Famblies welcome, bring da grog an food and post whooz coming and what dey like to do. Whey need officers and crew, musicians, cooks, scallywags, wenches, and the occasional conservationist and activists. Secret Agents R a must .

As always you can post part of da story as it starts, send letters home, or ask for us to write your piggies in, details referred so whee can make it good. if you have had a bridge piggy dey can be remembered too.  Me n Chips, Velvet, Onyx, and Friday an AR will meet at da Pearl, whooz joining us!
Shipwreck Sam and AR, Algernon Rat.
Fair winds and Following Seas