[Gpdd] GPDD (HEALTH) (A miraculous recovery?)

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 13:21:15 EST 2012

It is true that things work in mysterious ways.  I am so glad Lil Red is
again enjoying herself.  Whatever time any of has should be as happy and
fulfilled as possible and sounds like she is fulfilled 2 ways.  Love and
nourishment.  I have had several piggies refresh after a bath, I don’t know
why but if it relieves a skin condition or itch that could be it, piggies
have such a hard time living with pain, to them each moment is everlasting.
Good news Ellen.  Be strong  and kissee Li'l Red for us all, Sandy, Sammy,
and AR.