[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Tabitha

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:30:35 EST 2012

Dear Lynn,

I am so sorry that Tabitha has joined her sister, Samantha, at the Rainbow
Bridge and send you hugs and sincere condolences.

We will all remember them both at our memorial to piggies past on our
little adventure.

I do hope that you will continue to be part of our group of friends. It
doesn't matter if you have piggies or not. This group is for everyone who
has piggies in their heart and maybe, one day in the future, you will
welcome more piggies into your home.

With my utmost sympathy from one who has been there so many times in the
past.

Penny and the Piggyfriends. xxx