[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Fair Winds and Following Seas: The Last Adventure of Beans Farkas"

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jan 24 23:28:11 EST 2012

Please don't worry about the weather report for Queensland Australia.

I called Lizard Island to make sure all was well, they did however
enquire why i'd like to know .... i told them it was research (wink
wink)

I'm sure our little ones will be safe as they continue to sail to OZ,
they do have the pelicans to guide them from the air and the dolphins
and sea turtles to guide them away from any hidden dangers.

Love
Glynis (missing her sweet baby girls) xxxx