[Gpdd] Virtual: Gingerpuff wants to play pirate, too.

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Wed Jan 25 22:58:36 EST 2012

Poor G-Puff. Because I have been posting from the wrong computer,

None of my posts have gone through. L

--Mary Fran

Again:

Hi I am Gingerpuff. My mommy has never let me go on a trip but she says now
that

Miss Muffet has gone to the Bridge, it is time for me to make some new
friends.

So If some boars or sows would like to be friends I would like to come onto
the Pearl.

I am about 3 years old, have long bangs and a rooster tail.

Mom says she can take me to San Francisco or Oakland airport to fly via
PigAir.

Hope to hear from some new piggy friends. I've been kind of lonely.

--Gingerpuff McDolan

Mary Fran McCluskey, EA

FAST STATS TAX SERVICE

1215 2ND Street, San Rafael CA 94901

415-454-2489 RivCty: 800-378-4100

Fax: 800-378-4200

 <mailto:taxea at faststatstax.com> taxea at faststatstax.com

 <http://www.taxservicesanrafael.com/> www.taxservicesanrafael.com

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To ensure compliance with the IRS rules and
standards, the advice above is not intended
or written to be used, and it cannot be used by the taxpayer, for the
purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on
the taxpayer. If this message is provided to another taxpayer in any manner,
he or she cannot use the advice and should
seek advice based on his or her own particular circumstances from an
independent tax advisor.