[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT} Biscut has gone to the Rainbow Bridge

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 14:30:13 EST 2012

Hello, I know I have not posted on here for a while, hopefully some of you may remember Tea, Biscuit and myself.  It is with great sadness that I must announce that Biscuit is no longer with us. He made it to the grand old age of 8, and was very much loved each day of his life.  Unfortunatly he had an abcess that he kept well hidden, and also became impacted, so for the last day or so had no intrest in eating or drinking, and also could not get rid of any poo without help. In the end, it seemed the kindest thing to do, but did not make it any easier. At least now he can be pain free and play with Tea again (we lost Tea in 2007, we really did not think Biscuit was going to make it passed then, let alone another 5 years). I want to thank you all for all the advice and fun times Tea, Biscuit and I had on here, even though I did not post too much, I was always keeping track when possible. Claire