[Gpdd] RESCUE: piggie in Missouri, and MISC.: pet sitter

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 6 00:17:14 EDT 2012

Glynis, I hope someone has been able to help your friend find a good
rescue in Missouri.  Although this page doesn't specifically list
Missouri, it might help your friend get started (it is on GuineaLynx):

http://www.guinealynx.info/rescues.html

Grace, I looked on GuineaLynx for pet sitter info, and didn't find a
specific pet sitter in NYC, though perhaps you have already found one.
(I, too, would like to find a good pet sitter in my area.)  At any rate,
this page gave me some helpful info, and I hope will help you:

http://www.guinealynx.info/records/viewtopic.php?t=86

Cindy and Ethan