[Gpdd] [HEALTH] What's best for a blind piggie?

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 6 20:29:17 EDT 2012

All I can say is that my Molly was a blind piggie. She was also the most adventerous piggie we ever had. She would run lap after lap thru the computer room. She had everything memorized & I didn't move things around on her. She lived alone though. I think animals are very adaptable to physical hardships in their lives. So, while this was probably no help to you at all, that's just my 2 cents.

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty