[Gpdd] MISC: Bossy behavior

ME me at buddies.org
Mon Jul 9 20:19:32 EDT 2012

I don't have any that are bossy ... just a bit of activity when someone's in heat.  In that case, I just tell the offender to stop from wherever I am.  If someone is really causing a ruckus, I just go over and put my head in their pen, look straight at her, and tell her to stop.  If she doesn't, I'll pick her up and hold her for awhile until she calms down.  If one is really aggressive, I'll press down firmly on her back end until she complies (to assert my dominance), but that's rarely necessary.

The main problem (if you call it that) I have is that I have a drama queen.  For awhile, I couldn't figure out who was crying ... but it was soon obvious who it was ... but I couldn't figure out why because whenever I'd check on them, nothing was out of the ordinary.  Finally, I caught it while watching them on my web cam (I have one on them 24/7, it's a low light camera so I can peek in on them even when it's a little dark).  No one was touching her at all ... she was in a house and another one came to the door ... and she started crying.  I noticed that the frequency went up when I acknowledged her (asking if she was okay), so now I ignore her.  She still does it a couple times a week, but I think she's growing out of it.  Silly piggie.  :)