[Gpdd] HEALTH: Teddy

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 15 20:23:56 EDT 2012

He could have a stone or a UTI which is making it hurt to pee & therefore he is straining. Unfortunately, I think this will require meds from a vet. He sounds like he is in pain & needs a painkiller. The vet can x-ray him to see if there is a stone. If not & it's determined to be a UTI then antibiotics will be necessary. Did you check for impaction & also check his penis to be sure it is not gunked up? Let me know how he gets on.
I am not a vet, just someone with many years of piggie experience.

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty