[Gpdd] Misc: welcome to Ellens new piggies

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 16 14:18:57 EDT 2012

 Dear Ellen,
A great big welcome to your new piggies. We are so happy for those piggies
finding such a great piggie mom!  They dont realize how lucky they are yet:)
Cant wait to hear the girls new names. We sure like Fiji and Lowell's names.
Look forward to seeing their pigtures as well.
10 is a great number for piggies.. or double it plus 3 then you have the
misfits  number!  Enjoy your new family members.
Jean and the many misfits

There are only two ways to live your life.
One, as if nothing is a miracle.
Two, as if everything is.
~Albert Einstein~