[Gpdd] My Teddy has passed to the Rainbow Bridge

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Tue Jul 17 15:07:20 EDT 2012

GPDD'ers

        It is with great sadness that I must report that my Teddy has passed on to the Rainbow Bridge quite suddenly and I do not know why.

        Teddy was fine on Saturday giving lots of Wheeks and as always being the first in line to accept the fresh kale that I give them.

        Saturday night my son brought Teddy to me and was worried that he was not acting like himself.  I checked Teddy and he did seem

        a little down from his normal self, no head butting when I rubbed his nose but nothing else that I could see.

        I told my son that it had been a little warm in his bedroom today ( about 80 degress ) but that we had put out our frozen water bottles on

        top of the cages and maybe he was just listless due to the heat.

        On Sunday morning when I went into my son's room to check on Teddy, I found him currled up in his pigloo ( his favorite spot ) dead.

        I am at a loss on why this happened?

Mark and Son and the 9 piggie coders - 2 at the Rainbow Bridge