[Gpdd] HEALTH: Velvet has been bleeding :-(

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jul 23 00:12:43 EDT 2012

Hi everyone i'd like to keep you updated with Velvet.
She was bleeding late thursday night, so off to vets on friday.
I'd taken a urine sample that i got at 8.30 on friday morning, which
they tested and it came up with blood in it and so we thought UTI.
However Brendan manipulated her bowel etc.. to get another sample
....OUCHIES!! and out plopped this 'thing' about thumb nail size
white/cream with blood on it..... at first Brendan thought it was a poop
with mucus but then he prodded it and it was squishy but didn't break
up.
We sent it off for testing and had a cystology done so far, CARCINOMA is
the one word i understand and i'm now worried about.  It's tissue that
is from the reproductive tract, i have the whole report in front of me
and i'll do some research.
Next is the hystology test which is due back on wednesday, Brendan is
away this week in Queensland but will be kept in touch.

Could you all cross paws and fingers that my baby will be ok.
I just am so upset as she firstly got the cataracts, then diagnosed with
diabetes, this little girl is never a problem and such a
sweetie.....just not fair!!

Hoping everyone and everypig is ok, whee are really sad to see so many
of our lovely friends have gone to the bridge.
Take care, chat to you all when i get the results,

Love
Glynis (who is very worried), Velvet (who is a beautiful girl) and Onyx
(who also is beautiful (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx