[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi's poos

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 07:21:21 EDT 2012

Her gut flora may have changed even to the point of an infection.  I would
feed her some critter b better or Critical care as they have probiotics, and
a vet can check for improper bacteria. . Also some foods can cause bad
smells, have there  been any new foods, or something that just came into
season?  I would really check it out, something may be wrong, her cecals may
be improperly formed (I mean made of the wrong stuff) etc.  Good luck Mimi!
Whee love you and Hi to Cap'n Phil   Sandy, Sammy and AR