[Gpdd] Health; Spookys Nails

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 04:24:23 EDT 2012

You are right not to worry about Spooky's nails M.

Some piggies' nails just do grow awkwardly no matter how diligent we are in
trimming them. Black nails are the worst!  I, for one, never trim black
nails as short as I do pale ones, where the quick can be seen. Just keep on
trimming.

Some piggies retain their dainty baby nails all of their life. I have
elderly Piggyfriends, whose nails are small and neat and cause no trouble
but, equally, have younger ones whose nails are thick and hard to cut and
have started to curl over at an early age.

Wild piggies would have kept their nails short by running around over
uneven ground but our lawns do not do much to help in this respect.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.