[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Friday

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 05:00:05 EDT 2012

Dearest Cindy and Ethan, we are so sad to hear that our beloved friend Friday has crossed the rainbow bridge.

Over the years we feel we have come to know Friday and to appreciate his many talents including bell ringing and undercover work, he was a valuable member of the secret agent piggies as well as the digest and will be much missed by his friends around the world.

Run free Friday reunited with Sunshine, Tumbleweed and many friends old and new.

Cindy thank you for sharing Friday with us he will never be forgotten, big hugs for you and Ethan, we are sending our love accross the pond to you

M, Spooky and Hector

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas