[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] CANDLE LIGHTING MARCH 9TH - 8:00 PM

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 17:26:45 EST 2012

Since we are all in different time zones, some may get this post the day before,
and some may get it the day of the 7th Annual Candle Lighting Memorial.  In any
event, please remember to light a candle on March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm, in
your particular time zone.

This is our annual memorial tribute to Peter Gurney and our friends and pets who
are with him at the Rainbow Bridge.  My guinea pig Gordon tells me that everyone
at the Rainbow Bridge is looking forward to seeing all of our "points of light"
here on earth.  This is a very special event for all of us.

You can get information about our past candle-lighting memorials on the GPDD
website, www.gpdd.org with a map and list of locations where candles were lit last year.
After you have lit your candle, be sure to send a post here to the GPDD and/or
to me personally at agbmcmd at yahoo.com , giving your location.  We will again compile a list and a map
of all the places where candles were lit for everyone to see.

Weee hope weee get lots of participation, so feel free to foward this post or
tell others who may want to remember a beloved pet or friend.
Weee will be lighting our candle on March 9th!

Audrey, William, and Gordon the GP
(Remembering our Reese)