[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] CANDLE LIGHTING MARCH 9TH - 8:00 PM

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Mar 7 21:19:57 EST 2012

Dear Audrey,  I am so happy to participate again this year. My stories of
the virtual event the piggies are happing in far away Oz . I am attempting
to have these stories occur  on the time table in Australia and then have
the piggies home via Pig Air in time to share their ceremonies with their
parent slaves.

The piggies are doing it their way and the traditional way too, just the way
you set it up.  My publishing is up to my own schedule conflicts and the
publishing schedule of the GPDD so there are bound to be clashes and
disconnects as we are all in different time zones and on both sides of the
international date line so everyone just remember the Black Pearl Candle
lighting is virtual and the Peter Gurney one is real, so in all cases assume
the piggies are home paying their respects with their parents, but there
stories may appear after the event in each local time zone.
With deep respect, Sandy