[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] REMINDER - MEMORIAL CANDLE LIGHT TONIGHT!!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 09:49:45 EST 2012

Just a last reminder to light a candle tonight at/or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone to remember Peter Gurney, and our piggies, pets, and other friends who are at the Rainbow Bridge.

This is our seventh memorial and all you need to so is light a candle.  Afterwards, just tell me your location by email to me at agbmcmd at yahoo.com and/or post your location (city or town, state, and country) here on the GPDD, and we will post a list and a map of all the places where candles were lit.  As the lights travel around the world, everyone at the Rainbow Bridge will see them and know that we are thinking of them on this special day.  See the GPDD Homepage  www.gpdd.org for last year's locations, and for information about Peter Gurney.

Thanks to all who will be lighting a candle tonight, and to those who have already lit a candle in their time zone.

Audrey and her guinea pig, Gordon