[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Happy Birthdays

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue Mar 20 12:27:15 EDT 2012

 Hi all,

Apparently my posts are once again not going through to the list and I don't
know why.  My last 4 messages are floating out there somewhere in cyber
space, I suppose.  At any rate, hoping this one gets through... I wanted to
wish all the recent birthday piggies a wonderfully happy birthday.  I know
Velvet and Onyx had one and 2 other piggies, but I don't recall their names
now.  I'm so sorry. If this message goes through, I will post another one
telling you all about the girls arrival here on Sunday.  They are wonderful
and I can't wait to share pics with you all.  I am going to have to try to
figure out why my posts aren't coming through though first so I don't know
when it will be.

Hugs & whisker kisses to all,
Lynn, Eve  & Callie with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our
hearts