[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Alexandrea

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 21 13:37:24 EDT 2012

Jean and Andy and Misfits, we were so very saddened to hear of Alexandrea's passing.  We are sorry that another little paper boat needed to be sailed for the Misfits.  However, Alexandrea was such a lucky girl to be a beloved member of your family for four years.  We know she enjoyed every day with you and lived life to the fullest.  Please accept our belated condolences on her passing.  We also send best wishes to her cagemate, Annie.

Healing wheeks go out to the newest Misfits, Alice and Amethyst.  We hope they will be OK.  They are certainly appreciating your loving care.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan