[Gpdd] [HEALTH] 2 new misfits Please get them wormed

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Thu Mar 22 12:16:16 EDT 2012

Dear Jean,
Please have your new misfits wormed with Ivermectin and Panacur or
Valbazen. Go to my web page for full instructions.
http://www.piggyville.com/index.php?id=9
Parasites are the number one cause of pain, disease and death in cavies.
All cavies starting at 3 months of age should be wormed every 3 months.
I am not a vet but I volunteer for Dr. Frank Bonsack DVM of Adventure
Animal Hospital as a cavy health advisor.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.