[Gpdd] gpdd (Rainbow Bridge) (Sophie)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 03:49:10 EDT 2012

Dear Penny and all the gpdd'rs,

This is for Penny and family. I am sorry for your loss of Sophie. I can only say that everything I am writing right now to you for you and about you, applies to everyone at the digest, for we are all of like-minds.
Penny you have always been such a comfort to me, when my Lil Red Saphire crossed over the Bridge, you sent me words of great comfort and I will not forget.

I am only hoping that I can reciprocate a form of comfort to you, as well, by being here even if I am not sending gpdd messages.  LOVE NEVER DIES, and that is the only true emotion.
RIP, to all the recent losses of beloved pets. Have fun at the bridge with our dearly departed. I'm sure you are with Rufie, Gin Gin, Li'l Guy, and all the others.
LOve,
Ellen and piggies, bun and chin