[Gpdd] MISC Storm in the US

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 23:54:43 EDT 2012

We were lucky and only lost power long enough to make me have to reset digital clocks. I don't think Da Boyz were inconvenienced except by a brief noise out of my UPS letting me know power dropped, but that literally lasted seconds so I don't feel too sorry for them. Trees came down other places near me. Other people in my town lost power for a day or two, but we got off a lot easier than New York and New Jersey, and the hilly inland places that got heavy, wet snow.

-ginger
in Melrose, MA, a suburb just north of Boston, MA
and the spoiled boars Brownie and Cuddles, who didn't miss a single snack and have no idea what the fuss was about