[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Gordon

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Nov 7 13:30:04 EST 2012

Dear Audrey,

We are so very sorry to hear of the passing of your lovely bore, Gordon.  He was quite an amazing little fellow from all you tell us.  Your tribute to him was very touching and you can feel the love flowing through it.  He will be much missed by all the pigs and their slaves here and by all involvved in the  memorial every year.  My heart and prayers are with you as you grieve for him.  I know it hurts and I can only say that we all understand and share your pain with you.  Gordon will be wel met and welcomed by all of our precious little ones who have gone to the bridge before him.  He achieved an amazing age and spen thise 8.5 years being quite active and helpful to all he knew.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie & Eve with Samantha & Tabitha at the briddge and in our hearts and memories