[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi has a tumor

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 14 20:41:14 EST 2012

Jaime, we are so sorry that Mimi has an inoperable tumor.  Please don't blame yourself.  I know from experience that they can grow quickly; you can hold your piggie or rabbit one evening and feel nothing, then suddenly discover a tumor.  We hope it is not malignant, and we hope that Mimi will live on for a long time and beat the odds.  Thanks for keeping us posted, and please know that she is in our prayers.  Best wishes to her.  She is lucky to have such a loving, caring family.

Cindy and Ethan