[Gpdd] HEALTH:Update on Hemi's Lumps

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:59:20 EST 2012

Tina,

That is such good news about Hemi's lumps. I am so glad that you have found
a good vet. Cherish him - great piggy vets are like gold dust.

People travel from all over England to visit my Rodentologists and I am
very fortunate that it is only a round trip of 1 1/2 hours for a
Piggyfriend to have a check up.

When I take a little patient along, I always take one of their friends too
for them to chat to on the journey plus a pile of food to keep them happy.
Hemi might like to have a plush toy as a companion on your trips. He might
even like to have such a toy all the time as he is a lone pig. It doesn't
have to be a toy piggy - a bear or dog or anything would do. One of my
bereft boars from years ago became very attached to a piece of rolled up
Vetbed.

All the best.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.