[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Barnacle Bill

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 14:20:21 EST 2012

Jenni, it was with much sadness that we read of the passing of Barnacle Bill.  His journey marks the end of an era.  We were so glad that you were able to adopt him when Alge passed away, and it seems that time has just gone by too quickly.  We know Alge was comforted knowing where Barnacle Bill would be going after her passing, and we imagine she is now with him again on the other side.  What a reunion that must have been.  Thanks for giving him a wonderful life after his wonderful life with her.  He was a lucky boy to be loved by two great people!

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and a new little one