[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome to the newbie Misfits

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Nov 27 19:41:19 EST 2012

WHEEEEEEEEEEEKY welcomes to Oliver, Ernest and the new girl
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Whee hope to meet you real soon at our next virtual event, you have come
to a lovely house with awesome slaves!
Whee know that you'll get lots of snuggles and loves and all the
yummiest veggies and lots n lots of hay mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Friendly brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's and nose kisses from us both to you all
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well for some reason when i read your newest little ladies plight i
thought of Apple... she's obviously round and i thought she sounded just
cute as!  I look forward to hearing what her name will be.............
lots of little cuddles and kisses from me!

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx