[Gpdd] Announce: HAPPY "Belated" THANKSGIVING DAY & HALLOWEEN!!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Wed Nov 28 14:46:40 EST 2012

Hello there, Piggies & Slaves!
I apologize for the Holiday tardiness, but the Bertie and
me have been in the process of moving during the month
of November, so wheee have been very busy. But, whee
couldn't let another moment pass without sending out some
late holiday cheer. Bertie Pig dressed up as an Egg Head
for Halloween and a jolly good time with the other Trick 'or
Treaters. And then wheee had a wonderful Thanksgiving,
spending it with Family and Furriends as we gave Thanks.

I posted his Holiday pigtures on Facebook and it's open to
the public so everyone can see even if we're not already
FB Furrriends. So, please Enjoy! Here's the linky:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150246839154344.339592.505959343&type=1&l=b911187f79

His most recent pic's are in the top left corner.

Wheee hope that all Piggies and Slaves are doing Swell!!
                 Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
                               Bertie Pig & Leah Slave :)