[Gpdd] Health: Deep sleep??

ME me at buddies.org
Wed Oct 3 18:08:06 EDT 2012

Glynis, I'm also wondering if she needs more meds, but the vet suggests we wait and see.  Since she's not getting worse, I'm going along with this approach for now.

Penny, thank you for sharing your experiences.  Very strange about Fennel.  The only time Minnie seemed to take no notice of food right in front of her was when she froze because of the giant monsters that came by her ... but since she found out the giant monsters bring tasty things for her to eat and don't hurt her, she's been taking the food fairly quickly since (though sometimes still a little cautious about venturing out).  Luckily, she's never stopped eating (though she loses weight in cycles, and I get a bit worried when she loses, but so far she's gained it all back within a few days ... last night she got back up to 485 grams ... made me very happy ... but this morning she went back down to 464 ... so now I'm starting to worry, even though I know that going to the bathroom can cause that loss and she often seems to lose weight overnight).

OTOH, Daisy is chunky.  :)  She's 565 grams of fearlessness ... though she does complain when I pick her up.  She seems to be a very well-adjusted little piggie who's curious about everything.